- Russian Multiplication: turning hard multiplication into easy addition with binary.
- Cops' qualified immunity: so long as it's not identical to an established atrocity, it's fine.
- Bloomberg's Plan B: buying the DNC: I don't care who does the voting, so long as I get to do the nominating.
- Private equity looters underperform the S&P 500: Believing that you are accomplishing extraordinary things merely because you are paid extraordinary amounts is top-grade self-delusion.
- New podcast about the history of Gopher and adversarial interoperability: It's judo for network effects.
- This day in history: 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic, your daily link-dose: 25 Feb 2020"