- Charter schools are money laundries: "The hidden world of charter schools operated for financial gain."
- Disney parks and aggregate demand management: My ongoing series on Medium, for an age of supply shocks.
- Oregon's carbon offsets go up in smoke: The Bootleg Fire is more evidence that markets can't solve the climate emergency.
- Surge pricing violates antitrust law: Even the weaksauce version pushed by the econ establishment.
- This day in history: 2011, 2016, 2020
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming/recent appearances, current writing projects, current reading