- Facebook vs Robert Bork: The FTC finally found a casus belli for killing off borkism.
- Why we can't have nice things: "Lobbying Expenditures and Campaign Contributions by the Pharmaceutical and Health Product Industry in the United States, 1999-2018."
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2109
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming/recent appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 10 Dec 2020"
- Attack Surface vs Audible: My Publishers Weekly op-ed.
- Foodcrime: The tech predators destroying America's restaurants.
- We Are Beautiful: 3D printable anatomical models of real bodies.
- Precursor: Andrew "bunnie" Huang's new open source hardware mobile platform.
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 19 Sep 2020"