- PE companies that looted healthcare want billions in bailouts: Plute socialism.
- Automating arbitration claims: Fairshake recreates class action suits in arbitration form.
- Non-secret votes vs e-voting: Don't use it for elections, but maybe for elected officials.
- RNC plans ex-cop/military voter intimidation squad: Rebooting the "Ballot Security Task Force."
- "Job creators" are job annihilators: Bailout for me, not thee.
- Snowden warns of permanent pandemic surveillance: The new normal ain't pretty.
- RIP MAD's Mort Drucker: One of "the usual gang of idiots."
- This day in history: 2005, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading