- Announcing Story Club: A short story reading group, kicking off with me and Masque of the Red Death.
- Alex Jones's one-two punch: Conspiracy is a credulity-detection system.
- Andrew Cuomo is not your woke bae: Teen Vogue has a timely reminder.
- Cozy Catastrophes: Time to revisit Jo Walton's 2009 essay.
- California's missing medical stockpile: Balanced budgets vs 50m N95 respirators, 2400 portable ventilators, and 21,000 patient beds
- A better way to visualize exponential growth: What matters is the rate of new infections.
- Don't worry about groceries: They're safe, mostly.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 29 Mar 2020"