- EFF is hiring a new tech projects director: It's a once-in-a-lifetime dream job.
- Bond villain monologue, Medicare for All edition: "No, Mr Bond, I expect you to sign a binding arbitration waiver."
- FUCK TRUMP AND HIS STUPID FUCKING WALL: A 26% alcohol habanero spirit from Empirical Spirits.
- Mike Bloomberg helped the Sacklers launder their reputations: Just helping out the "Friends of Mike."
- Bernie Sanders is the only candidate with a climate plan as big as the climate crisis: No one ever asked how we'd pay for WWII.
- Cutting the UK housing subsidy led to massive homelessness payouts: Tories are always swallowing spiders to catch their flies.
- This day in history: 2012, 2016 (leap years!)
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 29 Feb 2020"