- IDing anonymized cops with facial recognition: Privacy for the powerless, transparency for the powerful.
- ENDSARS: Global protests over Nigeria's murdering special police.
- Companies target robots in disclosures: Sentiment analysis is finally useful for something.
- US border cruelty, powered by Google cloud: IBM at Auschwitz.
- Free the law of Wisconsin: Carl Malamud wants you to read Wisconsin's jury instructions.
- This day in history: 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading