- Ada Palmer, being brilliant for 2.5h: On the Singularity Podcast.
- Restaurateur wreaks algorithmic vengeance upon Doordash: Nonconsensual delivery services vs arbitrage.
- England's storks are back: A 600 year old deep cut.
- See through walls with free software: TEMPEST, GNU Radio style.
- Universal broadband now: Broadband is a human right.
- Airgap-busting malware: Probabilistic sneakernet injections.
- Deliveroo, without Deliveroo: The problem isn't the service, it's the social arrangements.
- Podcast: Part 3 of Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town: Have your read all those books?
- US insurers say paying for pandemic treatment is "selfless": Blind boxes r us.
- This day in history: 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 18 May 2020"