- Pickled 2001 computer store: Deadstock ahoy!
- A farewell to APIs: Greed, spam and entropy killed mashups.
- Machine learning model performs butthole recognition: Peak Internet of Shit.
- Covid loteria cards: Cabronavirus.
- California's fiber for all bill: Tell your senator to support SB1130.
- 1978 Doonesbury stereotype: Come for the Indochina political humor, stay for the printer's lore.
- LA crime plummets: Down 23% (domestic violence is down 11%).
- US stimulus is one week's cash: Deflation ahoy.
- Private equity blinks on cuts to health workers' wages: Speeding up slow destruction makes it impossible to ignore.
- Virtual greenscreen: Incredible computer science paper from the 2020 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition.
- Landlord changes church's locks: The pastor of Cross Culture Christian Center in Lodi, CA refused to stop holding services.
- This day in history: 2010, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 07 Apr 2020"