- Facebook's morale problem: Facebookers worry that they're destroying civilization.
- My HOPE keynote this Sat: We Used to Have Cake, Now We've Barely Got Icing.
- Changes coming to UK's feudal "leaseholds": Britain's rentier class loses, a little.
- Konstantine Anthony for Burbank City Council: All politics are local.
- Private equity doesn't create value, it destroys it: Wealth accumulation doesn't signify value-creation.
- Mass market book sales surge: But it's just trading one monopolist for another.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading