- Clearview AI's customer database leaks: Sic semper grifter.
- The Internet of Anal Things: Recreating Stelarc's "Amplified Body" with an IoT butt-plug.
- Oakland's vintage Space Burger/Giant Burger building needs a home! Adopt a googie today.
- Fan-made reproduction of the Tower of Terror: Even has a deepfaked Serling.
- Drawing the Simpsons with pure CSS: Impractical, but so impressive.
- Let's Encrypt issues its billionth cert: 89% of the web is now encrypted.
- AI Dungeon Master: A work in progress, for sure.
- How to lie with (coronavirus) maps: Lies, damned lies, and epidemiological data-visualizations.
- This day in history: 2019, 2015
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic, your daily link-dose: 28 Feb 2020"