- The Masque of the Red Death and Punch Brothers Punch: My latest podcast is Poe/Twain bathos crossover.
- Fill in your census online: Otherwise you and people you care about literally won't count.
- Naomi Klein: this disaster has no room for disaster capitalism: It's our moment to seize.
- Scalzi's canceled bookstore: Support your local indie bookseller, especially now.
- My Twitter account was suspended: I got in trouble for putting trolls on a list called "Colossal Assholes."
- Talking digital writing careers with the Writing Excuses podcast: Covering a lot of ground in 15 minutes.
- A new anxiety podcast from Nightvale's Joseph Fink: Proud to be in the debut episode.
- Patent trolls try to shut down covid testing: Monkey-selfies, Theranos, Softbank – it's a garbage matrioshke!
- How to live with your kids: "Working and Learning from Home with Young Children."
- Brave files GDPR complaint against Google: Sharing data between Google services is a no-no.
- This day in history: 2005, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 17 Mar 2020"