- Break 'Em Up: Zephyr Teachout's trustbusting program for the 21st century.
- Unauthorized Meat: Mellow Sous Vide journeys to the Internet of Shit.
- Let's force Big Tech to interoperate: Here's why…and how.
- No consequences for police violence at BLM actions: Propublica followed up on viral videos showing gross misconduct and found…crickets.
- The Internet Archive defends online libraries: First filings from the Hachette lawsuit.
- Bitcoin is not a socialist's ally: Yanis Varoufakis responds to Ben Arc.
- Where "software" comes from: "In October, 1953, I coined the word 'software.'"
- This day in history: 2005, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading