- Jesse Jackson endorses Sanders: "I stand with him because he stands with you."
- Choose Your Own Adventure was Milton Friedman for Kids: There Is No Alternative.
- Woman sues TSA over "pat-down" that penetrated her vagina: Las Vegas airport's finest.
- Shat-out pig pedometer sparks farm-fire: Beyond Thunderdome, free range
- UCSC strike prompts systemwide student and faculty solidarity strikes: Meanwhile, the regents are deporting striking TAs.
- An open syllabus on "housing struggles": Detailed resources from the Pirate Care collective.
- Yanis Varoufakis on how austerity leads to fascism: And how "constructive disobedience" can win support for alternatives.
- John Deere is Right to Repair's archnemesis: Digital feudalism has reinvented the tenant farmer.
- This day in history: 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 09 Mar 2020"