- Lax antitrust killed ventilator stockpiles : The USG procured <$3k ventilators from a startup, so an incumbent bought them and shuttered them.
- Koch network demands an end to lockdown: While sending its staff home for their safety.
- Private equity firms scooping up pandemic bargains: It's not the wound that gets ya, it's the opportunistic parasitic infections.
- Digital rights are human rights: Why broadband should be a public utility.
- ACLU vanquishes the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act: Terms of Service violations are not felonies.
- Munching Squares and Munching Tunes: The music and visuals of slow-decay phosphors.
- This day in history: 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 30 Mar 2020"