- Indie booksellers during the pandemic: Better news that you might expect.
- Podcasting Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town: "A glorious book unlike any book you've ever read."
- Billionaires thriving on our pandemic losses: Plutocracy is comorbid with pandemic.
- Pandemic proves ISP data-caps were always a pretense: Rent-seeking vs capex.
- Hospital cuts healthcare workers' pay, pays six-figure exec bonuses: Denver Health Medical Center shows us who really matters.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading