- Ripping the window-dressing off the .ORG selloff: It's not even an ethos.
- CDC guide to filter-mask-friendly facial hair: You're good to go with a Zappa, Villain or Hitler, but stay away from the Dali, Hulahee and the dread F(l)u Manchu.
- Don't trust Google to build Toronto's Smart City: Sidewalk Labs's sleaze has disqualified it.
- A "girls-only" social service wants to analyze your facial bone structure: "It's science!"
- Norman Rockwell turned into a radical civil rights activist: His last painting was of Nixon, too.
- Gmail's filters are blocking opt-in election emails: Mayo Pete and Andrew Yang are winning the spam-filter primary.
- Talking Radicalized with The Next Chapter: Shelagh Rogers is a national treasure.
- Neoliberalism kills, the coronavirus edition: And you thought capitalism would kill us all with climate change!
- Bernie Sanders and Public Enemy LA rally this Sunday: With Sarah Silverman and Dick van Dyke!
- Venezuelan women's "army" break into dead factories to reboot them: "Only the people can save the people."
- Meet Akil Augustine, voice of the Raptors…and Radicalized: A fighter in my corner.
- This day in history: 2019, 2015, 2005
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic, your daily link-dose: 27 Feb 2020"