- EFF offering legal referrals to protesters: If your phone was seized or you were targeted with electronic surveillance, they've got a list of lawyers.
- The unsatisfying history of obscenity: "I know it when I see it" was always a cop-out.
- A ride through of Elitch Gardens' Kaleidoscope: Meow Wolf's ride for Denver's centuries-old theme park.
- Big Tech is good at being big: But that shouldn't get them a pass on anti-monopoly law.
- Personalized, signed copies of Little Brother/Homeland: With an intro by Ed Snowden!
- No fix for Chrome's Incognito Mode: What matters more: user privacy or paywalls?
- DoJ seizes pro-BLM coronavirus masks: The Flu Klux Klan wants protests to be death sentences.
- Science Fiction Writers of America on Black Lives Matter: Free dues, travel and memberships for the Nebulas, and a reading list.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 05 Jun 2020"