- Neighbors treated to socially isolated buildingside screening: Scott Duggan treated his terrace to "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes."
- Philips quadruples ventilator costs: They reneged on their HHS deal and will get $646.7m for their trouble.
- Kansas GOP nukes ban on large Easter gatherings: What's wrong with Kansas?
- Kickpunch's Disney comics/horror movie mashups: Daniel Björk's terrifying poster children for fair use.
- Plastic-eating enzyme: Leaf-branch compost cutinase to the rescue.
- Cold brew coffee chemistry: Making the black stuff reproducible.
- Tails adds Secureboot support: Evil chambermaids, beware!
- Crisis makes heroes of IT workers: When Sysadmins Ruled the Earth.
- Automating fake PDF signatures: Make it look like you printed, signed and scanned.
- Pocket Art Director: Your high-handed boss in D20 form.
- This day in history: 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 09 Apr 2020"