- My new podcast, "Disasters Don’t Have to End in Dystopia": Tired: Look for the helpers. Wired: Be the helper.
- The next frontier for school censorware is spying on kids all the time: It's how we'll stop ISIS, apparently.
- I'm coming to Kelowna on March 5: It's my first-ever trip to the BC interior and more than half the (free) tickets are gone. RSVP now!
- Cool Mules, an investigative series on a Vice editor's cocaine-smuggling ring: From the people who brought you the stunning "Thunder Bay."
- Soviet Space Graphics: Cosmic Visions from the USSR.
- Apple, Nike and Dell's supply chain includes enslaved Uyghurs: Xinjiang Phase II.
- Drugs Without the Hot Air: The best book I've ever read on drugs and drug policy, in an expanded new edition.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 02 Mar 2020"