- Ethiopian factory sports Jack Ma quotes: Global trade currents are shifting fast.
- Charter orders all workers to keep showing up: Even the 15% of its workforce who could work from home.
- MAGA firefighters dismiss coronavirus as Democrat hoax: And/or a Chinese bioweapon.
- Flatter Me, a compliments card game: Kickstarting now.
- American Airlines blew billions, now it wants a bailout: Socializing losses, privatizing gains.
- John Green's mutual aid manifesto: The only way through is together.
- How to split a single ventilator for four patients: Peer-reviewed simulations.
- Bigoted Republican Congressjerk votes against coronavirus relief because it might cover same-sex partnerships: Rep Andy Biggs wants to send us all to meet Jesus.
- Epidemiology and public health in 14 minutes: An epidemiologist and an sf writer make an outstanding science communications team.
- 3D printed ventilator hero got a patent threat: Human rights vs property rights.
- If nothing is for sale, how will covid stimulus work? Can you fix a supply shock with stimulus?
- How to make your own toilet paper: A craft for your isolated kiddos.
- Plague precautions from 1665: No feasting, but you can tipple in a bar until 9PM.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 18 Mar 2020"