- Announcing the third Little Brother book, Attack Surface: And a new Little Brother/Homeland reissue, with an intro by Ed Snowden!
- Where I Write: A column for the CBC that's really about how I write.
- Stream 200+ global news channels: Each hand-picked, no registration required.
- AT&T's CEO fired 23,000 workers and gave himself a 10% raise: Life on the easiest setting.
- Chelsea Manning is free: But she's been fined $256K for refusing to testify to the Grand Jury.
- Rep Katie Porter forces CDC boss to commit to free testing: Literally the most effective questioner in Congress.
- Trump's unfitness in a plague: It's not because he's an ignoramus, it's because he's a nihilist.
- Malware that hides behind a realtime Covid-19 map: Peter Watts' prophecy comes true.
- Locked-down Siennese sing their city's hymn: A cause for hope in the dark.
- This day in history: 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 13 Mar 2020"