- EFF's videoconferencing backgrounds: With a deep cut from the NSA's secret listening post.
- The ideology of economics: Economics doesn't have "laws" it has "policies."
- LoC plugs Little Brother: Open access FTW.
- Canada nationalizes covid patents: An Act respecting certain measures in response to COVID-19.
- Exponential Threat: Trump threatened to sue media outlets that aired this spot.
- Sanders on GOP stimulus cruelty: "Millions for plutes, but not one cent for workers."
- Record wind-power growth: Covid stimulus could start a Green New Deal.
- Social distancing and other diseases: Do we trust IoT thermometer companies, though?
- Badger Masks: UW Madison's open facemask design.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 26 Mar 2020"