- Youtube is automatically blocking criticism of the Chinese Communist Party: Filternet error, working as intended.
- Facebook shelved research that showed they were sowing division: Sort by controversial.
- Hertz's bankruptcy was caused by private equity looting: It was debt, not pandemic.
- West Virginia's governor Jim Justice: billionaire, deadbeat: It's only theft if you're poor.
- Twitter's porn filters are dampening discussions of "cumgate": Dominic Cummings, unofficial mayor of Scunthorpe.
- Understanding Bayesian reasoning: Stats for self-defense.
- Ammosexuals point their guns at their crotches: Musketfuckers gonna musketfuck.
- How to pay artists while fighting censorship and Big Tech: The internet needs blanket licenses.
- The Toronto Star's new owners donated to far-right Tories: Canada's largest newspaper is now in the tank for plutes and white nationalists.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 27 May 2020"
- HRDAG analyzes the best covid-19 studies: Ninja statisticians FTW.
- Chelsea Manning's supporters pay off her $256,000 fine in a day: She had our back so we have hers.
- The Onion is there for us: Doing for pandemic what they did for 9/11.
- The CIA's information security is really terrible: Root password was "123ABCdef".
- Euroleaks: exposing the secret workings of the Eurogroup: Where they decided to strangle Greece.
- Things to do with kids during lockdowns: A crowdsourced list.
- Covered Dish: A site for stories of mutual aid during a crisis.
- How to pull your business out of China: A guide for the anxious.
- This day in history: 2005, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 15 Mar 2020"