- How prepper media is coping with the crisis: Fantasy meets reality while grifters pick up the pieces.
- Law firm tells work-from-homers to switch off smart speakers: Bugging your own house is not compatible with attorney-client privilege.
- Gorgeous painting of coronavirus from a molecular scientist: Free to use, too.
- Slim's is shut, but DNA Lounge needs your help: It's not a business, it's a community.
- Florida mayor ducks accountability for threatening power disconnections during the pandemic: Mayor Pam Triolo has permanently disqualified herself for public office, and commissioner Omari Hardy has the receipts.
- Rashida Tlaib proposes minting two trillion-dollar coins: A people's covid bailout.
- How "concierge doctors" supply the "worried well" with masks, respirators and tests: Pandemic capitalism is guillotine capitalism.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 22 Mar 2020"