- EFF's Surveillance Self-Defense guide for students: Privacy is a team sport.
- Oregon's Dems have a supermajority, but the GOP won't show up for work: White nationalism is how plutes get turkeys to vote for Christmas.
- A Lever Without a Fulcrum Is Just a Stick: How to design a copyright to protect artists, not corporations.
- Facebook neutered "Download Your Data": "Your data" doesn't include a list of ad-tech companies that also hold your data.
- The EU's new copyright filters violate the GDPR: We told you so.
- Recycling spy agencies' malware for fun and profit: NOBUS is, and always has been, an idiotic idea.
- Japanese condiment company releases "sliced mayo": Comes in four flavors!
- Department of the Interior climate docs include junk science: Trump's man on the inside, sabotaging our future.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 03 Mar 2020"