- The Fifth Pig: OG antifa agitprop.
- "Fuck the algorithm": English children force Tories to U-turn on algorithmic educational assessments.
- Mr Cook, Tear Down That Wall: Interop, Apple, Fortnite and the Berlin Wall.
- Deindustrialization is a market failure: Future crises are never priced into market transactions.
- Fed cops substitute dollars for warrants: Why talk to a judge when you can talk to a data-broker?
- Upbeat surveillance marketing: Hikvision's jolly medieval spy-tech.
- South Africa's copyright and human rights: Fair use, the Berne Convention, and Ramaphosa.
- This day in history: 2005, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 18 Aug 2020"
- Tacocat, a free print-and-play game from the Exploding Kittens team: Super smart endgame!
- Adafruit offers open source PPE manufacturing: They're retooling and available to help.
- It's time for a coronavirus jubilee: Debts that can't be paid won't be.
- Medicare for All is an economic stabilizer: Private health insurance turns recessions into depressions.
- Private Kit, a free/open app to give you control over your location history: Doing contact tracing without invading privacy.
- Italy's mayors berate quarantine-breaking citizens: "Does your dog have an inflamed prostate?"
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 23 Mar 2020"