- A brokered convention will produce a powerless presidency: Transformative change requires a movement, not a plan.
- What the Siege of Gondor teaches us about medieval warfare: 40,000 riveting words from Roman military historian Bret Deveraux.
- ICE's risk assessment algorithm only ever recommends detention: NYCLU suing to force them to admit what we've all figured out.
- Probing China's Covid-19 censorship: Outstanding work from Citizen Lab.
- America is uniquely at risk from coronavirus: 77 million un- and underinsured people.
- This day in history:
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 04 Mar 2020"