- TSA boss doubles down on taking away health care from part-time screeners: They're touching your junk with diseased hands.
- Akil Augustine on Radicalized: My book's Canada Reads champion lays out the case for Radicalized.
- A former top Cigna exec rebuts Joe Biden's healthcare FUD: Wendell Potter is the prodigal corporate villain.
- Ars Technica's Covid-19 explainer is the best resource on the pandemic: Beth Mole has outdone herself.
- Boeing is even worse at financial engineering than they are at aircraft engineering: The $43B they incinerated through stock buybacks would sure come in handy about now.
- Senate Republicans kill emergency sick leave during pandemic: Sick leave is cheaper than pandemics, but pandemics generate cost-plus contracts for the donor class.
- The EU's new Right to Repair rules finally come for electronics: Snoods cocked at Apple and other US Big Tech monopolists.
- How to run a virtual classroom: Masterclass from the 14-year-old Stanford Online High School.
- This day in history: 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 12 Mar 2020"