- Wood-metal worry beads: Chris Bathgate's latest, "The Woody."
- Overly descriptive color palettes: Handpicked from the Colorschemez bot.
- American Prospect high-school essay contest: An antidote to the Ayn Rand Institute contest.
- Snowden's Box: The logistics of leaking are a mix of tradecraft and philosophy.
- Alteon cuts covid-fighters' pay: $20k paycuts for docs fighting covid-19.
- Tiktok Kremlinology: Systematically exploring Tiktok's algorithm.
- American employment exceptionalism: Why the US is losing jobs much faster than other countries.
- Solar as a beneficial fad: How good ideas spread.
- This day in history: 2015, 2010, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, upcoming appearances, current writing projects, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 01 Apr 2020"
- Covid At Home: A guide for isolation, illness and recovery
- Trump wants a US-only vaccine: Reality has a well-known globalist/collectivist bias.
- Folding@Home to beat covid: 23 distcomp projects to give your CPU to.
- Italian hospitals fix their ventilators with 3D printed parts: Fablabs to the rescue.
- How to prepare for coming layoffs: A guide for techies junior, senior and prickly.
- Leaked Tiktok moderation guidelines are a censoring mess: No poors or ugly people welcome.
- Canceled Bar Mitzvah is still a mitzvah: Today I am a mensch.
- Shmoocon 2020 videos online: Hours of entertainment and infosec funnies.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 16 Mar 2020"