- This year's Nebula Awards will be held online: It's $150, and raising funds to bail out corona-shattered writers.
- Make America Well Again stamps: from the artist who brought you the Trump Zero Cents stamp.
- Data is the new toxic waste: It never was the "new oil" (my latest podcast).
- Stock Jump: A ski-game that lets you play the stock charts of cratered businesses.
- Murdering 20% of elderly Americans is bad strategy for the GOP: Terrified old people are the turkeys who vote for plutes' Christmas every four years.
- Join me on the Quarantine Book Club: April 1, 3PM Pacific.
- The Party of Death: It's a good time to buy exterminism futures.
- Financial stability vs economic stability: Debts that can't be paid, won't be paid.
- Quarantine reveals the falsity of the automation crisis: Augmentation isn't replacement.
- Bailouts and moral hazard: If we never teach big business, it won't ever learn.
- MIT's ingenious manual/automatic open source ventilator: Now in FDA testing.
- This day in history: 2005, 2010, 2015, 2019
- Colophon: Recent publications, current writing projects, upcoming appearances, current reading
Continue reading "Pluralistic: 24 Mar 2020"